To charge batteries, connect AC adaptor to a power source, place batteries into the charger, the charger will stop charging automatically when batteries are fully charged.
Compatible with: Cylindrical AA / AAA Ni-MH, Ni-Cd batteries.
If an electronic device is connected to the charger during charging process, the charging time may be extended.
USB output function: When the A⁺ charger is connected to a power source, the USB output will also begin to work, if batteries are inserted at the same time the charger will prioritize the USB output function to charge any connected electronic device. The charger will then charge the batteries when the electronic device is fully charged or removed.
USB protection function: If a short-circuit occurs during the USB output or the device that is connected requires higher current than max USB output current, the charger will shut down automatically to protect against damage by overcurrent, The USB output will resume when the charger no longer detects an overload.Input: AC 90-240VCharging features:
1. Charging Ni-MH batteries:
1）300mA constant current charging: ：300m A±10%;
2) Ni-MH charging voltage: 1.5V±0.1V
3) Activation voltage: 1.0±0.1V2. USB output
1) Output no-load voltage: 5.0V-5.5V
2) Max output current: 1000mA±10%
3) Output ripple: < 200mV
3. AC Input, Standby power consumption: <0.5W;
4. Storage Temperature: -40℃~+70℃
5. Usage environment temperature: 0℃~+40℃
6. Dimension: 124*67*32（mm）Instructions:
1. Place the charger on a flat and stable surface.
2. Connect the AC adaptor to the power source, the charger will start battery self-detection note: the teal color indicator of 4 slots will light up together.
3. Check your battery specifications before use. The battery must be compatible with the A⁺ charger. Please do not charge non-compatible batteries or disposable batteries.
4. Make sure the battery positive end matches the charger’s marked positive end, and that negative end matches the charger’s negative end.
5. After the batteries are inserted, the indicator will change to red to indicate the charging process has begun.To Use the USB Output:
A⁺ charger USB output is DC 5V/1000mA, when using USB output, please make sure the device is compatible with USB output standard. Please do not charge any non-compatible device. When the device is confirmed to be compatible, connect the device to the USB port. The charger will begin USB output, if batteries are inserted at the same time the charger will prioritize the USB output function to charge any electronic device that is connected. The charger will charge the batteries when the electronic device is fully charged or removed.
Charging indicator: The indicator of each slot will turn to red when batteries are charging, the indicator color will change to teal when charging is completed.
Please disconnect the A⁺ charger from the power source before you remove any batteries.
Lithicore A⁺ Charger
Lithicore A+Charger is designed with LED indicators, it is a 4-bay charger that can charge AA AAA Ni-MH, Ni-Cd batteries.
- Each individual slot recharges a battery independently.
- The Lithicore A+ can is also equipped with USB output function that can be used as a power bank to charge your cell phone, iPad and other electronic devices.
- The internal microchip can monitor the charging current and battery voltage in real time.
- Multiple protection functions help make the Abattery charger safe to use
*Short circuit protection
*Over discharge protection
*Over charge protection
*Reverse polarity protection
*USB short circuit protection
*USB output overcharge protection