The Lithicore EDGE 4 is a high end, four-slot smart charger designed to meet all battery charging demands. This appealing, safe and easy to operate smart charger is capable of automatically switching between 2A and 1A current options.
The EDGE 4s’ intuitive display makes the charging status easy to understand and its removable AC power supply adapter with added safety features makes this charger safe and convenient to operate. The EDGE 4 focuses on safe charging, easy operating and is designed with multiple safety features like reverse polarity protection, short circuit protection, over charge protection, high temperature protection and low voltage recovery. Its design makes this charger capable of simultaneously charging 4 cylindrical lithium ion batteries with different lengths and different capacities and can be used for electronic cigarette batteries, flashlight batteries, power tool batteries and many other products.
Charges at 2.0A while 1 or 2 batteries are inserted and automatically switches to 1.0A when 3 or 4 batteries are inserted. The two current charging modes applies for various lengths and capacities of cylindrical lithium ion batteries.
2.0A mode: While charging 1 or 2 of any cylindrical lithium ion battery listed below:
1.0A mode: While charging 3 or 4 of any cylindrical lithium ion battery listed below:
Note: Please check the battery parameters carefully before charging.
Input and Output
Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
Output: 4.2V/2A*1/2A*2 4.2V/1A*3/1A*4
- 2.0A constant current charging: When one or two batteries are placed in any slots the charging current is 2A.
- 1.0A constant current charging: When three or four batteries are placed in the slots the charging current is automatically set to 1A.
- Cut-off voltage for charging: 4.20 ± 0.05V
- Cut-off current for constant voltage charging: <200mA
- Input standby current: <40m A/100V-230V AC 50HZ/60HZ
- Activation current (voltage <2.0V): 100mA-200mA
- The quiescent current: within 100uA
0V activation function: Insert the low-voltage battery (battery voltage ≤ 2.8V) within 5 minutes of the charger in standby mode, the charger will automatically recover the battery. Recovery time may vary depending on the discharge time and discharge level. Once the battery has recovered, the charging process will proceed normally.
Overcharge protection: If the batteries are fully charged and the charger is still connected to a power source, the charger will automatically stop charging.
Reverse polarity protection: While the charger is in standby mode, neither the positive nor negative poles can cause a short circuit to the slots or cause cross circuiting. If the batteries are placed in the slots in reverse, it will not cause damage to the batteries or charger.
LED display function: Each slot will display the charging status of the battery.
Description of the LED indication function:
The LED indications are:
- Each slot displays 5 lights
- Light will flash while charging
- Light will stay on when battery is fully charged
- All 5 lights will flash when charging is abnormal
When the EDGE 4 charger is connected to a power source, the system will begin self-detection and all of the LED indicators will light up. The charger will automatically enter standby mode after 1.5 seconds.
Please check battery specifications before use. The battery must be compatible with the EDGE 4 charger. Misuse can cause damage to the battery or the charger. Please do not attempt to charge incompatible batteries.
- Connect power port to the EDGE 4charger before plugging it into a power source.
- Check the battery specifications before use. The battery must be compatible with the EDGE 4charger. Misuse can cause damage to the battery or the charger. Please do not attempt to charge incompatible batteries.
- Do not charge batteries if the battery wrapping appears to be damaged. Doing so may cause explosion, leakage, fire and possibly burn the charger.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave charger unattended while charging.
- Do not use charger in wet, flammable or explosive environments.
- Please comply with local regulatory processes for recycling or disposal of the EDGE 4charger.
- Do not disassemble or assemble the charger.
- Do not use the charger for non-rechargeable batteries.
- Please disconnect the power source and remove the batteries when the charging process is completed.
Please clean the charger regularly to keep the positive and negative terminals contact points clean and prevent foreign objects from sticking to it, which can cause poor connection.